
Here are some newer pictures. Allie has move up to phrases, "i love you" "ready set go" "where are you" She has learned even more the art of getting her way
Isaac is testing his boundaries in all areas so 'time out' has become a common phrase. Hopefully he'll stop taking from Allie, running away and screaming about everything soon. He's still very sweet and sleeps and eats well. I love my little buddy.
Still no baby. My prediction was yesterday, a lot of people guessed today because its leap day, but thus far Its still just the four of us. I still have a week and half until my due date, so it could still be 2 weeks.

Do you think we let our grass get a little to long?

She is so cute out there in the 'field' that is our backyard

They still love their dirt spot

he's been getting stuck in the bucket. Halarious

Fun Dad Alert. I've been having a hard time taking them to the park because they aren't listening so Jonathan came with me.

We box 3 containers of new hand-me-downs. Allie will be very cute this summer.

We had a great valintine's day. These are the crepes I made for breakfast. We had heart-shaped pizza and sandwhiches, made cookies and valentines and had dessert by the fire. Isaac and Annaliese love to help with the baking. A little tricky when i'm trying to hurry, but a fun activity full of learning most of the time. : )
Here are some pictures my friend took of us last november. she just gave them to me and they are cute so i thought I would post them.



No comments:
Post a Comment