I finally moved on to the new blogger so i can put captions on pictures. It works a lot better. Anyway, the point is there may be a few new backgrounds until i settle on one. You get trees for now.
Allie is learning very rapidly. She knows a lot of knew words like "cracker" and "baby" She likes to do what Isaac is doing so shes learning things like "abc....p...t..xyz...yaaaaayyyy!" It is so cute. Right now she walks around saying "one, two" "one, two" Her listening has gotten much better! She went from listening 0% of the time to listening 60% of the time. There is hope for her yet! We're on the last month until Micaela comes. I think it is a blessing that the last month is so awful because otherwise you would be more scared to go into labor. But insted you can't wait. Although having three children will be hard, having 2 toddlers and being nacious tired and hardly able to walk is hard too!

Jonathan tried on the undercloths for the costume and Isaac wanted to be in all black too!

A work in progress. Jonathan did the felt stuff.

Popcorn isn't just for eating, its for playing too. This is Isaac and cousin Annaliese putting popcorn on the castle.

I paper mached that thing night after night. It was a fun project. Jonathan and I would chit-chat or watch a movie while I put on a layer of newspaper to the Mickey head. Jonathan did all the shaping (adding the ears and nose). It seems thats how the projects go. I do the repetitive stuff while Jonathan does what needs to look nice. It works out the best that way.

Allie was real naughty for a few days. She went through a growth spurt and thought that because she could reach onto the counter she should. I went to make oatmeal and Allie reached up and grabbed a bowl of uncooked oatmeal and milk. It dumped all over her and the floor. It was halarious.
Isaac reading to himself
This is from our trip to San anontio in november. On the last day of our vacation we were kicked out of the hotel so i had to take them somewhere. I found a children's play house. It was super super fun. But they were on their last nday of a long vacation. So its funny you can see isaac crying while sliding down the bouncehouse. And Allie's hair is crusted with tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment