Tuesday, February 22, 2011




Allie is all over the place! She can pull herself up and walk along furniture. She has become a fast crawler. She is happy to explore and is working on standing by herself. Isaac has gotten pretty defensive now that Allie tries to play with all of Isaac's stuff. Especially when she tries to take things out of his hands. He kicks her over, hits her in the head, and shoves her off furniture. We're working on that! His speach is developing well. He puts two words together like "Push On" for me to turn on the lights. Although it is very emotional for me as he grows up, it is a relief for him to tell me what he wants instead of screaming at while pointing at the wall. We are proud of him. We are refinishing our cabinets. It has been fun. It is beautiful outside. We took all the doors off and I have been sanding while listening to music. Isaac got to swim in our turtle pool and Allie plays with toys and eats crackers on a blanket. Jonathan is doing all the staining. Its nice to have a husband that is good at lots of things. There was lots of crud on the cabinets that I couldn't clean off when we moved in so it felt great to sand it all off. We are excited to finish and then I will post before and after pictures. Isaac is really interacting with other kids and having lots of fun at Library day and play group. I love to see him enjoy his activities more and more as he gets older. Oh ya, we died my hair blonde too. I forgot to take a picture, so i'll have to post that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment